How to enable remote access
This article covers the following topics:
- Enabling Remote Access
- How to access using other devices in my network
- How to access using devices outside of the network
- How to adjust the live stream and clip stream quality
If you're having troubles with connecting remotely please see https://www.sighthound.com/support/firewall-settings-windows
Enabling Remote Access
This feature is for Basic, Home and Pro Editions only
1) Open Sighthound Video
2) Select "Sighthound Video > Preferences" on Mac, "Tools > Options" on Windows
3) Click the "Remote Access" tab
4) Check the "enable remote access" box, add a user name and password, select a port and click “apply”
5) Once the list of addresses populate, click on the "local address" url to test from your machine.
6) Enter the username and password that you entered in step 4.