How to enable remote access
Related article topics:
- Setting up Sighthound Video to monitor a remote location (e.g., second home)
- Sighthound is showing me three IP addresses in the Remote Access set up tab. Which one do I use?
If you're having troubles with connecting remotely please see https://www.sighthound.com/support/firewall-settings-windows
Enabling Remote Access
This feature is for Basic, Home and Pro Editions only
1) Open Sighthound Video
2) Select "Sighthound Video > Preferences" on Mac, "Tools > Options" on Windows
3) Click the "Remote Access" tab
4) Check the "enable remote access" box, add a user name and password, select a port and click “apply”
5) Once the list of addresses populate, click on the "local address" url to test from your machine.
6) Enter the username and password that you entered in step 4.