** Before you do the following install:
- Make sure your Support Expiration is NOT expired. Otherwise it will revert your license to the Trial Edition.
- The original Sighthound Video license that you purchased from us will never expire. The "Support and Upgrade Subscription Renewal" allows you to get the latest version of Sighthound Video. But, if you want to get a newer version of Sighthound Video, then your support subscription must be current and caught up, with no gaps in coverage.
This new release may solve stability and camera issues.
If you would like to give it a try, you can download it here:
*Directions Using Chrome - Details of the directions may vary depending on the browser.
1. Click the link above.
2. Click the blue button that says "Download".
3. A new tab will open up.
"Google Drive has detected issues with your download.
This file is too large for Google to scan for viruses. Would you still like to down this file?
This file is executable and may harm your computer"
Click the blue button, "Download anyway".
This starts the actual download of the installer, most likely into your Downloads folder
4. Click on the exe file from the bottom left of your browser. A window will pop up.
"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"
5. The License Agreement will pop up.
Click "I accept these terms".
6. Next Page click "Install"
7. Click "Finish"
My Sighthound Video instantly popped up.
You may need to close the program and restart the computer.
I use camera type: USB, built-in, or Other Webcam, I did have to remove it and add it back.